Sunday, May 21, 2006

All I Am

Who do yo think you see
When you look at me
Is it somebody strong
Somebody you could admire
And who do you think I am
When I take your hand
Are you counting on me
To fill your dreams and your desires

(*)Well all I am
Is lonely just like you
All I want to do
Is have one dream come true
All I am is handing you my heart
And hoping to be part of you

Who do you think you are
Standing in the dark
Are you waiting for me
Why can't I reach you from here
And how do I get to you
Won't you let me through
Don't you think maybe we
Have something special to be shared (back to *)

All I Am - Yana Julio

2 Comments:

Blogger dils said...

kok gak nemu lagu ini di youtube ya?

5:37 AM  
Blogger dils said...

makasi lagunya, dod..
bagus... :D

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home